About Our Client
Our client is a leading global services company which offers unique solutions to its clients to innovate and optimize their businesses. As a part of continuous expansion they want an enterprising analytics professional to head their credit risk analytics portfolio and grow it.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and handling a team of 4-5 your main responsibility will be to grow the risk analytics business and overall manage it . In addition, your will be responsible for-
- Designing and developing analytics products & services for retail banking clients
- Work closely with clients on scorecards, advisory and modeling
- Provide leadership to the analytics team and assist the COO to deliver business results
- Lead and participate in marketing calls with external parties
- Manage delivery to clients in the most optimal way
- Take decisions independently to ensure top class process management
The Successful Applicant
You must have a post graduate degree in Economics/Statistics or MBA with atleast 8-14 years of work experience.You should have sound knowledge of consumer risk & retail banking with exposure to Basel II. You should have deep knowledge of analytics and modeling on tools like SAS,SQL,ERM etc. In addition to this you should have an entrepreneurial bent of mind, innovative and a thought leader.
What's On Offer
Work closely with the chief risk officer to identify the best analytical solutions to the business problems. Be the owner of your business and grow it.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I32220.
Apply online at