Job Title : Assistant Vice President - Content Partnerships
Summary of Position
The role of AVP- Content Partnership will include end to end handling of the partner identification, establishing contacts, first level discussions and presentations, commercial negotiations, agreement signing and handle the content transition process from partner to the content team. Should also be able to handle all content partnership inquiries coming to through various parts of the country. Need to have a sharp acumen, active & dynamic profile & should be a team player.
Reporting to - VP - Operations
Department - Operations
Location - HO, Noida
Travel Requirement - Yes
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining B2B (Business to Business) relationship.
- Responsible for B2B (Business to Business) account management.
- Planning and constant conceptualizing to derive high revenues.
- Should be able to lead independent content partnership discussions with companies :
Microsoft, Red hat for content partnership of license training etc.
- National level Test prep Coaching Institutes & education delivery companies like Toppers learning.
- Companies and Institutes offering vocational and Professional courses training in Aviation, animation industry.
- E-learning portals.
- National level Publishing Houses.
- Making and delivering presentations to make the general mass entailing students, schools, educational institutes and colleges aware of products/offering and their benefits.
- Involved in internal and external negotiations regarding legal & commercial tie up.
- Responsible for ensuring product transition to production team.
- Build and maintain skilled, successfully motivated team of Managers and leaders and to lead them from the front.
- Training, coaching, and developing the team.
- Presentable-Fluent in Presentation and excellent in making Presentations.
- Experience in making and delivering presentations to masses.
- Effective management skills.
- Proven competence in leadership.
- Presentable Personality.
- Ability to Motivate People.
- Excellent Team Player.
- Excellent Regional and English Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptive.
- Should be open to move to other location(s).
- 12 - 15 years of previous experience preferably in the online learning domain.
- MBA/PGDM (Preference)
- Sales & Business Development, Partnership Alliances, Building Teams, Commercial & Legal Negotiations, Analytic view towards Sales, Market Trends & Consumer needs
If interested, kindly forward your updated CV with attached photo mentioning your present, expected salary & joining time to email@example.com