AVP Consultant - HR Management Information (Jaipur)
Delhi NCR | Permanent
Senior stakeholder management across the globe
Growing team in a niche business area
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC bank with presence in over 50 countries and more than 70,000 employees globally. With offices in all major financial centers of the world, the bank caters to a range of financial services and has shown strong growth over the years. Our client is currently seeking an AVP for HR Management Information analytics in their Jaipur office.
As an AVP Consultant, you would be responsible for:
- Develop high quality analysis and forecasting techniques for all areas of workforce reporting
- Play the role of a consultant to the senior management globally with respect to global HR reports
- Manage client relationships across countries in changing environments
- Utilize multiple HR databases and tools to develop reports for client requirements
- Drive standardization and improvisation of processes on an ongoing basis
The Successful Applicant
- As an ideal candidate, you must carry 10-15 years of relevant experience in any analytics space.
- You have worked in a data-driven environment and have a qualitative record of deriving solutions from data.
- While you must carry an MBA/CA, you have excellent communication skills and concrete exposure to senior stakeholder management. A curious bent of mind, detail-oriented sense and polished relationship management skills are a must too.
What's On Offer
The position offers the opportunity to work closely with the global management of one of the world’s leading banks. While managing relationships across geographies, the position also provides the platform to play a consultative role to the senior management.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I29630