Position Title - Assistant Vice President
Function & Specialization - Compliance & Secretarial
Industry - Banking & Financial Services
Location - Mumbai
Qualification - CS / LLB
Experience - 12 to 15 years
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for detail
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
A Multinational Company
- Vetting of documents pertaining to takeover, delisting, buy-back, public offerings, rights issue, preferential allotments, QIB placements, GDRs, FCCBs, issuance of corporate debt securities etc. such as prospectus, public announcements, letter of offers, mandate letter / engagement letter, memorandum of understanding, confidentiality agreement, escrow agreement, syndicate agreement, underwriting agreement and other documents relating thereto;
- Advising the Investment Banking / Corporate Finance team on various legal issues in structuring of deals in the aforesaid areas;
- Compliance with SEBI / Stock Exchange formalities with respect to above;
- Updating the Investment Banking department as regards various amendments / orders passed by courts / tribunals etc. affecting equity capital market / M&A transactions, FDI;
Drafting / Reviewing the code of conduct prescribed by SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 1992;
- Liasioning with international and domestic transaction counsels, SEBI, Stock Exchanges, and legal departments of clients etc.;
- Making representations / providing comments on behalf of the company to SEBI with respect to matters which require clarifications for smooth functioning of the securities markets in India.
- To ensure smooth conduct of Board meetings, General Meetings, Risk Management Meetings, Valuation Meetings and any other internal meetings – including preparation, circulation of agenda and holding such meetings in a timely manner.
- To work on the legal agreements in order to ensure safeguarding Organization’s interests including regulatory issues, regular legal due diligence, etc. To co-ordinate legal / consumer court complaints, if any.
- Supporting the team in its advisory role with regards to day to day legal queries, new products and business initiatives etc.
- To review the products from a legal perspective.
- Review and approving marketing & advertisement material, fact sheets, client communications etc. from advertisement guidelines and other disclosure requirements from a legal perspective.
- To achieve the organisation goals and objectives.
Respond to email@example.com
Visit us at - www.csplsearch.com