AVP- Commodity Price Consulting [Oil & Oil seeds]
Assistant Vice President- Commodity Price Consulting division.
Find below a detailed job description of the same.
Assistant Vice President- Commodity Price Consulting
Job Title - Engagement Manager
Designation - Assistant Vice President
Job Location - Hyderabad
Job type - Full Time
Domain - Commodity Markets & Risk Management
Functional Area - Price Consulting
Job Description -
- Involve in Price forecasting of oil and oil seeds with the help of Fundamental, Technical and Statistical Analyst by practicing MTMT with directional accuracy of 90%.
- Responsible for the Team research agenda.
- Delivering and monitoring the reports on time.
- Improving the depth of research and quality of content in reports.
- Maintaining Industry best report formats.
- Auditing price forecasting accuracy
- Liaison between client and internal research team.
- Presenting the Medium term / Special reports to clients over web or in-person
- Developing white papers
- Weekly team meetings along with other Engagement Managers on price outlook
- Proof reading before sending to the clients
- Devising generic strategies for non-engagement client reports with trading accuracy of 85% and procurement efficiency of 2%
- Plan the field trip / industry trip
- Monitoring competitor's forecasting accuracy
- Monitoring the report delivery module
- Monitoring the content and features required in Client Module
- Planned research innovations
- Bringing new research methodologies
- Developing market intelligence network
- Ensuring the team maintaining the good database
- Balanced work allocations to the team members
- Propose related subscription services to Sales Head
- Engagement client training on functional aspects
Desired Profile :
- 8 -12 years of work experience with atleast 2 yrs continious experience in Oils and Oil Seeds.
- Experienced on similar roles with any of the following functional areas Consulting firms, Research organizations, Funds, Banks,
- Sound understanding and knowledge of derivatives / commodity markets
- Good Leadership skills
Qualification - Post Graduation in Management/ Agriculture/ Finance / Economics/ Statistics
Additional Qualification - PhD/ M. Phil/ MS/ Industry specific diplomas/ Functional certifications specified
Kindly confirm your interest along with your updated CV at the earliest to discuss this further with the following details.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org