Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is a high-profile worldwide financial institution with significant presence in Asia. Due to constant expansion and to bring their business to greater heights in India, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a professional to take on a leadership role. Our client is seeking to strengthen their team by hiring an Assistant Vice President level for their commercial lending operations based out of Bangalore.
Job Description - Reporting to the VP of the department, your specific responsibilities will include:
- This role offers a range of duties in different areas supporting the post loan approval and fulfillment of commercial loans.
- Preparation of loan and security documents for commercial (and some consumer) loans.
- Vetting and verifying executed documents.
- Preparation of settlement instructions and performing stamping & registration duties are a key aspect of this role.
- The successful candidate will also be opening loan accounts, quoting limits, rates and fees.
The Successful Candidate -
- The successful candidate will have a proven knowledge of commercial lending documentation (preferably commercial) and have the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- You should have a minimum of 10 years work experience, with at least 3 years in Team Management.
- You should be able to demonstrate an attention to detail and methodical processing with strong communication skills including the ability of resolve outstanding issues.
- You need to have strong organizational skills and be motivated by completing tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
What's on Offer - This position offers the opportunities and challenges presented by establishing and enhancing a Compliance environment. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and bring it to the next step within one of the biggest bank in the world. Our client will provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (locally as well as internationally) for the high performers. Besides you will enjoy a dynamic, international and exciting work environment with constant challenging opportunities. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.
To Apply - Click here to apply