Assistant Vice President- CFO (Change Management)
Mumbai | Permanent
Take your career to the next level
Join one of the world’s most prestigious & successful financial institutions
About Our Client
Our client is a high-profile worldwide leading financial institution with significant presence in Asia. Due to constant expansion and to bring their business to even greater heights in India, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for a seasoned Finance candidate to take on pioneer leadership roles in Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore.
Reporting to the VP- CFO (Change Management) and managing a large team of seasoned professional you will be responsible for:
- Driving process improvement and analyze the impact on the different businesses of the group.
- Developing strategic quality initiatives, driving their implementation, providing improvement methodologies
- Working closely with members of the Management Team, Clients, PMO teams to meet the primary objectives of the business.
- Measuring and monitoring health of the different businesses by acting as the Change agent to support Cost Efficiency and Control.
- Ensuring quality of deliveries through effective staff performance, calibration and content oversight
- Collaborating with Finance IT teams to ensure delivery confidence
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a consummate professional with atleast 8 years of post qualification experience.
- Along with having a strong base in change type disciplines in Financial Institutions you will also have experience in handling a large workforce.
- You will also have experience in managing and delivering Finance change ideally focused on Product Control and Financial Control with a strong finance architecture component within it.
- Your analytical and strategic thinking will help in managing the team and lead to more productive output from the organization on a whole.
What's On Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and bring it to the next step within one of the most prestigious financial institutions in the world. Our client will provide excellent career path and a high level of internal mobility (locally as well as internationally) for the high performers.
Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a highly competitive package.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I29240