Team Lead Business Analysis & Design (AVP)
MNC Bank KPO
- The Team Lead Business Analysis & Design works closely with Business Partners and Business Subject Matter Experts in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of functional requirements on large to extra-large, extremely complex technical and non-technical projects.
- This role will also provide recommendations to senior management regarding type and number of resources human, financial, tools, etc. required to complete assigned projects.
- Solicit and obtain management authorization for development, documentation and implementation of new features and information processing systems as well as maintenance and support of existing application systems.
- Projects are cross functional, requiring a broad knowledge of the Company, key functions, and products.
- Participate in the full systems development life cycle of assigned technical and non-technical projects to ensure comprehensive, timely and high quality outcome of assigned projects.
- Assist in developing project plans using tools that facilitate task listing, assignments, risks, tracking and modification to ensure business requirements are completely satisfied, on time and within budget
- Develops executive reports on assigned projects to keep management apprised of project status, major issues, scope changes, resource changes and milestone achievement or misses.
- Liaise between business and technology partners to ensure requirements are translated in a way well understood by technology, and ensure technology solutions are understood by and meet the needs of the business.
- Deliver high quality, detailed business requirements, process design documentation, cost benefit analysis, and clear choice estimations.
- Ensure the use of standard methods / processes to deliver projects that adhere to the Project Delivery Process standards.
- Continually seeks ways of improving work processes.
- Contains a high level of expertise in multiple functional and technical areas.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent business experience in a related field.
- Navigating – understanding and translating Change Delivery strategy into own project deliverables
Should have recent & strong experience in UAT Testing.
- The Team Lead Business Analysis & Design position should have between 5 and 10 years combined experience in technology, project management, banking, and/or operations.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple technical and/or non-technical projects
- Background in computer systems to ensure an understanding of the technical development process; the ability to discuss technical issues with both technicians and business users
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designation and/or Project Management Institute (PMI) certification highly desirable
- Have expert knowledge of project lifecycle and methodologies
- Excellent facilitation and leadership skills
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with business partners
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Confidence working with staff that includes the highest levels of management
Please mark subject line as'Team Lead Business Analysis & Design (AVP)'and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention current CTC(Fixed & variable) & notice period