This opening for Sr.Mgr /AVP Business Development (Strategy) -Mumbai is with one of the top Asset mgmt Company.
The primary responsibility of this position is to drive the execution of all strategic initiatives especially those identified as providing a competitive edge to our organization in India. The person will be required to work closely with all of the functional heads and their teams to identify/lead/participate/facilitate and if required manage such initiatives. The person has to be a business analyst with PMO capabilities.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Program Management of projects and partnerships with other firms for business development and tapping growth opportunities.
- Work with various departments within the firm to implement projects to increase internal efficiency.
- Coordinating and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects and provide support to the supervisor as needed.
- Maintain good relationships/rapport with partners and make business cases.
- Will be responsible for performance results of all the projects handled.
- Create key performance metrics for the execution of projects and development strategy for specific programs.
- Develop presentations, outlines. Prepare verbal and written communications, reports, and presentations.
- Identify growth opportunities and best-practices within and outside.
- Prepare dash boards for senior management as required.
- Track changes in the industry and work with the team in making recommendation for progress of the company
- Monitor and interpret all the industry trends.
- Participate/facilitate strategic discussion with all the Business units and manage various initiatives.
- Market analysis, revenue planning, and development of financial statements and business plans.
- Work with Legal and Compliance team as appropriate.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- Post graduate from a premium institute (Preferably in Finance/Marketing)
- Qualification and experience relating to Program management is an added advantage
- 7 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Distribution experience is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, investment processes and business analysis
- Strong conceptual skills.
If Interested, Please send us your resume in the word format at email@example.com
Successwrks HR Solutions