Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Risk Management
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is one of the biggest banking institutions in the country with presence across all BFSI functions, including retail banking, investment banking, private equity, asset management etc. They are known to value people and build great businesses around them.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Analytics, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Building of risk and collection scorecards across liability products, eg:
- Loans, Credit Cards, etc
- Building models for increasing revenue and market penetration.
- Scrutiny of scorecards, and ensuring they (scorecards & models) have been implemented into the system.
- Managing relationship with the credit bureau
- Interaction with multiple stakeholders across different teams.
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a Post Graduate from a top-tier college with a concentration in Statistics / Economics / Quantitative Economics or an Engineer.
- You will ideally have 6+ years of work experience having worked on analytical software like SAS / Clementine, etc.
- Strong domain expertise across Retail/ Corporate Banks, hands-on experience in statistical concepts and analytical techniques used in scorecard development and modeling.
What's on Offer - An attractive salary with an entrepreneurial opportunity to build a team that has a huge business significance.
To Apply - Click here to apply