- Manages the daily activities of individual contributors, accountable for results, responsible for establishing goals and objectives for the work group.
- Works cross-functionally with peers from quality engineering, documentation, customer support to establish goals and deliverables.
- Communicates progress toward project/program goals
- Interfaces with senior management to report on project milestones, work status and to present project needs and technical knowledge.
- Strong experience with working in an on-site/off-shore sustaining engineering/support model.
- Strong experience with sustaining and supporting enterprise level software while interacting with a global customer base.
- Collaborates cross functionally with other engineering groups, voluntarily shares information, fosters teamwork and collaboration.
- Develops and provides challenging yet appropriate assignments, evaluates work, communicates progress toward career development and goals.
- Accountable for HR processes and actions.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of business environment.
- Presentation skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Project management skills.
- Mentoring/Coaching skills.
Kindly forward your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
Feel free to contact us for any queries/information on the numbers mentioned below:
EMC Board line # – 66225000
Ext – 080 67856015