Listed as one of TIME magazine’s Top 50 Websites of 2010, Groupon is not only the fastest growing internet company ever, but in only 17 months it is on pace to reach $1 billion in sales faster than any company in history. As the market leader in the collective buying industry, our mission is to give our subscribers the opportunity to explore new experiences and check out the best venues in their city, while bringing fresh customers to our local business partners.
Groupon is active in 45 countries and more than 230 cities worldwide. Groupon offers unbeatable deals and has saved 1.5 billion dollars for consumers since the site’s launch in November 2008. Groupon employs more than 10,000 people worldwide. We use collective buying power to offer unbeatable prices and provide a win-win for businesses and consumers, delivering more than 650 daily deals globally.
Job Title: Associate Program Manager
The Role: This role is for the software division of Groupon India. The job profile would involve co-ordination with various cross-functional teams and/or external agencies contracted to do the work.
S/He will report to the COO of Groupon India and assist him in Program Management, Project Management and Project Planning.
- Manage program/project documentation; communications with stakeholders, meetings, and required meeting follow up
- Towards a common goal, facilitate collaboration across the organization and disparate functions
- Build positive relationships and trust over time by exceeding expectations through strong on-time delivery as well as high quality and continuous innovation.
- Facilitate and make trade off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope and time.
- Manage all major changes and issues with Stakeholders.
- Manage strategies for dealing with potential program risks as well as covering them.
- MBA from tier two B-Schools, who is extremely detail oriented and possesses a flair for web technology
- Should have 3-4 years of work experience from the Software field
- Experience of running projects and managing schedules. Either at work or in college activities.
- Worked in a small environment
- Exposure of working in an internet based industry preferred.
If interested please apply online at http://crazeal.recruiterbox.com/jobs/6536 or send your resume to email@example.com