Job Title - Head- Marketing and Brand
Location - New Delhi
Overall responsibility for all marketing and branding activities of the group
Strategy & Growth
- Conceptualizing, implementing, monitoring marketing strategies
- Responsible for the identification of new business opportunity size, based on research to validate & support strategic decision making
- Creating and embedding high-impact global success models that drive business results
- Establish and build sustainable global brand for our companies
- Responsible for the development of product communication concepts for key product launches including consumer validation as needed
- Responsible for developing and managing a network of client contacts to understand
- customer industry dynamics and maximize new opportunities
- Responsible for development of strategies for customer differentiation
- Responsible to develop holistic global marketing plans for each vertical/business and their execution.
- Responsible for all campaign management
- Responsible for integration with internal stakeholders (Operations, Sales, etc) to ensure all strategic plans are in tandem.
- Responsible for developing customized, innovative value propositions for clients
- Responsible for all Marketing Communication (including PR) of the organization
- Responsible for the creation and management of a marketing team onshore and off-shore
Essential - Master degree in business, sales and marketing or equivalent training in business or marketing management
Desirable – A technical qualification / certification.
Key Competencies & Experience
- 12 – 15 years experience in marketing roles of which, a minimum of 4 years in the role of a head / deputy head of the function
- Minimum 3 years experience of marketing to the US markets
- Demonstrate analytical rigor and proven ability to synthesize data and formulate conclusions/recommendations
- Should have US market exposure (preferably onsite) with expertise in digital media
- Marketing with good Web analytics and SEO/SEM skills
- Broad-based brand skills – with extensive experience in customer-driven brand engagement in B2B and B2C.
- Solid business acumen, with the ability to align brand & marketing strategies to the
- Near- and long-term business priorities of the company.
- Strong analytic skills and extensive experience working with marketing analysis and metrics.
- Superior presenter of ideas with clarity, simplicity, passion and vision.
- Marketing of technology / operational excellence solutions-B2B & B2C
Exposure to Retail, Technology industries
Send in your updated profile if the profile interests at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately reach out to me in case of any clarifications.