Job Title : Associate Director
Function : Forensic
Location : Mumbai
Our Client (Big 4) is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 138,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 150 countries worldwide.
Big 4 in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member ,was established in September 1993. As members of a cohesive business unit they respond to a client service environment by leveraging the resources of a global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition.
Firm's Advisory professionals provide advice and assistance to enable companies, intermediaries and public sector bodies to mitigate risk, improve performance, and create value. Firms provide a wide range of Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory Services that can help clients respond to immediate needs as well as put in place the strategies for the longer term.
Firm's Forensic practice endeavors to provide an independent, proactive and responsive service, together with credible results by effectively utilizing its investigative, IT, accounting, financial and various other resources towards the detection and investigation of alleged fraud and in resolving commercial and legal disputes. It emphasizes on the need for progress, flexibility and quality along with providing credible evidence to help companies make informed decisions.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Associate Director will work with our clients to drive the delivery of forensic services projects in the insurance sector whilst also contributing to business development and the development of the forensic services practice. The responsibilities would include being responsive to client needs on immediate basis, leading and managing mid to large sized teams, performing in-depth reviews and analytical tasks, arriving at logical and factual conclusions, preparing confidential reports and business development.
Detailed Role and Responsibilities
- Provide expert support and leadership in the delivery of assignments from concept through to delivery - ensuring effective and timely completion.
- Responsibility for the overall output from client engagements.
- Managing a team - coaching, mentoring and collaboratively working with teams comprising KPMG Consultants, Client and Partner employees, through a wide variety of projects.
- Business Development - supporting the Senior Manager and the Partner in the development of potential opportunities with pre-existing clients, as well as uncovering and generating new prospects.
- Leading sales activities - including proposals.
- Supporting the Partner - working collaboratively with the Partner to manage assignments and troubleshoot.
- Thought Leadership - providing an expert perspective and key point of reference for past, present and future challenges and opportunities available in the insurance sector, helping to raise public awareness about KPMG's work and be a subject matter expert in the area.
- Engaging with Clients - working closely with senior individuals from client companies in order to further develop relationships and effectively ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Practice management.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with existing and target client organisations to generate ongoing revenues.
- Developing excellent relationships with colleagues in other areas of the firm.
- Should have relevant prior experience in Statutory Audit / Internal Audit with an Insurance background. Prior Forensic experience or a professional qualification in fraud examination would be an added advantage
- Strong expertise in understanding the insurance sector. Experience in relevant areas such as financial crime, fraud, remediation, and investigations will be a positive.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work;
- Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work. Continuously learns from experiences.
- Seeks out feedback and development opportunities.
- Gives clear directions, positive and constructive feedback.
- Coaches less experienced staff.
- Works in a cooperative, respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community
- Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear.
- Builds the reputation of KMPG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience.
- Monitors and upholds high quality of serves and products to clients (internal and external)
- Should be able to work well in a team
- Adaptability to a dynamic environment often accompanied by shifting priorities and stringent deadlines
- The role would be client facing and will require travel within the country and overseas
- Chartered Accountants / MBA’s from an accredited college/university
- Post qualification experience of 8 - 12 years
- Candidates should expect 2 - 3 rounds of personal or telephonic interviews to assess fitment and communication skills
- Compensation is competitive with industry standards
- Details of the compensation breakup will be shared with short-listed candidates only
- A strong learning culture
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programme – ‘Encore’
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for staff and family
- Expansive general and accidental coverage for staff
Interested candidates can contact firstname.lastname@example.org