Company Name : A Global Consulting firm
Qualification : Qualified CA / MBA from an accredited college / university
Work Experience : 8 - 12 years of post qualification experience (Relevant experience in Internal Audit / Statutory audit with conducting investigation, risk assessment, fraud) Strong expertise in Insurance sector is must.
Job Description :
- Provide expert support and leadership in the delivery of assignments from concept through to delivery - ensuring effective and timely completion.
- Responsibility for the overall output from client engagements.
- Managing a team - coaching, mentoring and collaboratively working with teams comprising Consultants, Client and Partner employees, through a wide variety of projects.
- Business Development - supporting the Senior Manager and the Partner in the development of potential opportunities with pre-existing clients, as well as uncovering and generating new prospects.
- Leading sales activities - including proposals.
- Supporting the Partner - working collaboratively with the Partner to manage assignments and troubleshoot.
- Thought Leadership - providing an expert perspective and key point of reference for past, present and future challenges and opportunities available in the insurance sector, helping to raise public awareness about work and be a subject matter expert in the area.
- Engaging with Clients - working closely with senior individuals from client companies in order to further develop relationships and effectively ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Practice management.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with existing and target client organisations to generate ongoing revenues.
- Developing excellent relationships with colleagues in other areas of the firm.
- Should have relevant prior experience in Statutory Audit / Internal Audit with an Insurance background.
- Prior Forensic experience or a professional qualification in fraud examination would be an added advantage
- Strong expertise in understanding the insurance sector.
- Experience in relevant areas such as financial crime, fraud, remediation, and investigations will be a positive
Interested candidates can send their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd