One of our esteemed clients is a NYSE listed firm with operations across US,Europe, Mexico and India in Diagnostics.
Area Sales Manager-Institutional Sales:
- A senior representative of the company in a defined territory driving growth with the top hospitals.
- Target and secure profitable outsourcing contracts with hospitals, as well as secure new esoteric business for send out to US, by building consultative relationships throughout the hospital including lab directors, physicians and specialists, consultants and the C-suite.
- Responsible for exploring other business opportunities and tie ups with target hospitals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Target and secure profitable new business in line with regional marketing strategy by effectively targeting prospective accounts, creating in-depth prospect profiles, building relationships and securing outsourcing business and new esoteric business.
- Promote esoteric tests to hospital consultants and create a strong potential for outsourcing.
- Provide overall support and expertise to new accounts to ensure clients receive highest level of quality service utilizing operational personnel to resolve problems and when necessary.
- Develop and manage relationships with targeted accounts and their business leaders, including CEO’s of large group of hospitals, to drive successful closure and ensure future utilization
- Develop implementation plans for securing and managing account contracts by coordinating the efforts of key players in the sales and operations organizations.
- Educate new customers on all Quest Diagnostics processes and procedures to ensure accurate and timely transactions.
- Participate with local leadership in developing overall business unit plans for increasing volume and profitability through implementation and execution of national strategies and initiatives.
- Prepare and present proposals and bids by using all standard processes, procedures and templates.
- Stay abreast of changes in the marketplace impacting customers. Maintain a working knowledge of company products and those of the competitors and share this information with leadership.
- Ensure total compliance with all company policies and government regulations.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the manager.
Desired Candidate Qualifications:
- MBA, MBBS, Graduates/Post Graduates in Pharmacy or Life Sciences
- 6-7 years of successful front line sales experience including strong “closing” skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and sustain strong customer relationships
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Solid PC skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Software
- Can deliver under pressure, energetic, active and pleasing personality
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Understand general economics of business
- Action Oriented, Self-starter with the ability to set priorities
- Customer Focused and Drive for Results
- Align with our companies ethics and values; Integrity and Trust
- Ability to apply science in the context of healthcare
- Innovation Management
Incase interested, please send in your resume to email@example.com with the following details: