Discipline - Sales
Subsector - FMCG & Consumer Products
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a major in specific frozen food division & has 25,000 employees and 55 production units in 12 countries spanning six continents. Their Indian subsidiary has been on a steep trajectory of growth & has been adding talent to the pool from best of the market players
Job Description - Reporting into the Zonal Manager; your core responsibilities will entail; Formulating product-wise monthly sales and collection plans for his area and motivate his team to deliver plans on Value growth and within specified discount and credit norms
- Managing the sales team to implement plans for the assigned area
- Delivering value growth and market share gains
- Driving channel architecture and metric
- Generating demand and channel expansion
- Formulating product-wise monthly sales and collection plans for his area and motivate his team to deliver plans on Value growth and within specified discount and credit norms
- Overall ensuring that objectives laid out by the organization are delivered for the assigned geography
- Implementing Town/cluster specific demand Generation activities to enhance brand preference among influencers/consumers as also implement National / Regional DG Initiatives
The Successful Candidate - You are an MBA from a premier B school 2006-2007 batch with a minimum 5 years of experience in FMCG (Food) in a sales based role. In your previous role you have been able to strive for high growth rates in intensely competitive markets with the help of strong systems and process orientation.
What's on Offer - Industry leading compensation package with an opportunity to grow you career within the company.
To Apply - Click here to apply