CONNECTIONS" is an Executive Search Firm catering to Pan India requirements.
We are looking for ASM (Area Sales Manager) for one of our clients (A leading Consumer Durable Company)..
Educational qualifications and Experience:
MBA – Premier Institute (Full Time)
Salary: Not at all a constraint for deserving candidate.
2-4 years depending upon quality of experience. Should have had good experience working as area sales manager in a company with good exposure in dealer/ distribution management/ modern trade – Large format Stores.
The incumbent should have held responsibility for sales for a territory, handling a team of at least 1-3 sales professionals. Should be able to establish focus for the team, implement strategy and develop new markets and grow the existing market
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sales Target achievement for a territory along with his team of Officers and Executives on monthly basis
- The position has overall responsibility for increasing sales, market share for a defined territory in a state.
- The incumbent will lead the business development efforts in the territory and taking care of stocks and inventory through the sales team in alignment with the sales policy of the organization.
- He will assess the market size & share, sales potential and create effective channels of distribution to meet short term and long-term goals for both large town and upcountry markets.
- He has a role to spearhead the development of markets/ product segments / Brands of the company in his territory. Provide town/ market wise direction to the team and build strong teams through sharing of ideas and encouraging sales innovation.
- Planning of Trade schemes, Trade relations and Depot Management.
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business & Represent Company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Implementing and monitoring new product launches in co-ordination with the Branch Manager.
- Factory co-ordination for supply issues, relationship building with key distributors in each territory and co-ordination with commercial.
- He would also be responsible for driving sales at Hypermarket counters through his team of sales promoters.
- Overall responsibility of retaining, developing the team employees in line with the HR philosophy of the company
- He shall be responsible for fostering long term ties with key players in the market whether they are company or competitor dealers.
- He should be the coordinating person for service issues and implementation of the service policy in the branch.
- He should co-ordinate with factory and supply chain for stocks.
- He would be responsible for inventory in the branch depots.
If interested, kindly send me across your updated resume in word format at email@example.com
Kindly mention your current ctc.
Principal Consultant and Hiring Partner