Associate Project Manager @ Navi Mumbai
- The job profile involves managing and executing research & analytics projects on Life sciences domain and on a pan-global coverage.
- Incumbent should have comprehensive knowledge and skills on Life Sciences domain/verticals.
- Besides, the incumbent should be good in client relationship management, data analysis, be process oriented, scientific and systematic in approaching the operational issues.
- Attention to detail and commitment to work are important traits.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead all client calls independently.
- To work on the specific project assigned to ensure proper co ordination and competition of those projects.
- To assist in the development and implementation of the projects proposal.
- To compile data and information relevant to the projects and assist in the documentation of the proposals
- To compile data relevant to the project and assist in the documentation of the proposal,make presentation, etc
- Handling client queries.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- At least 7 years of professional experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Proficient in various computer applications like word processing, spread sheet,power point, database software and internet
- Should have an ability to work under pressure and complete the project on the given deadline
- Should have an ability to establish healthy working relationship within the organisation and the clients
- Should have excellent planning and organizing skills
- Should exhibit exceptional time management skills and have an eye for detail
- A Bachelors degree from an accredited university in the field of life sciences is the minimum requirement.
- A Masters degree or additional certification or advance course is definitely a plus. A proven work experience in the successful completion of a project would prove to be a great help.
Cheers Interactive is a global services company that specializes in providing analysis of information, intelligence and insight. We engage clients in a highly consultative led approach to assist them tackle business challenges and meet overall objectives. Our services are of highly bespoke nature tailored to suit the interests of clients in technology advances, market developments, competition activities and legal frameworks. By partnering with Cheers, our clients have been able to accelerate their decision making in both tactical and strategic areas including business diversification and M&A.
Our portfolio of services has enabled a number of global Fortune 500, mid-sized companies and research institutes to derive high impact gains across business function. We have helped R&D departments to accelerate the pace of innovations, save valuable time of researchers in analyzing information, achieve overall cost optimization, develop customized innovation management tools and identify opportunities to generate substantial additional revenues. Similarly in others areas such as Corporate Strategy, Product Management, Strategic Business Unit, Sales and Marketing, our specialist teams of subject matter experts and research analysts have helped clients to derive significant competitive benefits.
We are a growing Company with a set of young and energetic people. We have expertise in niche segments.
This is a brief regarding the Company. For more details, kindly visit us as www.cheersin.com
If your profile matches to the above mentioned Job Description then you can send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +91 22 67725703