DESIGNATION - Senior Consultant, Analytics Strategic Insight
ROLE - Senior Consultant reporting to Manager, Strategic Insight
REPORTING TO - Manager
DIRECT REPORTS - Not Applicable
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Capgemini: Capgemini offers a spectrum of services in consulting, technology and outsourcing. With nearly 31,000 people located across 7 cities (Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune and Gurgaon) in India, Capgemini has dedicated teams to service the local markets. Capgemini has strong domain experience to assist clients across the Government and Public Sector, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing, Telecom and Financial Services sectors and help them advance in their respective industries.
Capgemini Consulting India (CC India): CC India, since 2009, has grown to a team of around 150 professionals based in Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai, and is aligned across four broad service offerings: Labs & Consulting, Research, Delivery Sales Support Services (DS3) and Value Added Services (VAS) generating value for internal and external clients.
VAS is focused on Strategic Insight, Lean Consulting and BPM. The Lean and BPM leg of the team focuses on transformational projects with a focus on change management. The Strategic Insight team provides end to end analytics support for MIS, data management and advanced predictive modeling projects
ABOUT THE POSITION
CC India is looking to hire a Senior Consultant to support the Strategic Insight Team to lead and implement analytics projects ranging from data mining, MIS and dashboard projects to more complex predictive models and social media analytics
Key responsibilities will include the following: -
- Technically lead 1-2 analytics team members on projects including the MIS, dashboards, predictive models, multivariate analysis and social media analytics projects
- Work independently on complex analytics projects, specifically on projects involving building and implementing statistical models
- Oversee execution and delivery of key project milestones.
- Accountable for clear requirements documentation, analysis/development plans, project consulting and troubleshooting, the on time delivery of projects, timely communication to clients, and quality of project deliverables.
- Project management tasks include (but are not limited to): defining project scope, assisting with requirements collection, providing analysis/development plans, working closely with the client both onshore and offshore during execution of project, and ensuring on-time delivery of and quality of projects.
- Establish and maintain clear communication with the team manager regarding project scope, timelines, issue resolution, and deliverables.
- Ability to understand business needs and apply analytical concepts to provide business solutions
- Ability to adapt to analytics requirements across multiple functions (Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain) and multiple industries (Insurance, Financial Services, Life Sciences etc.)
- Ability to work in a multi cultural environment and independently handle clients across geographies
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Success in this role will be measured through a balance of qualitative and quantitative performance measures that are aligned to the growth of CC India. These will form a part of the annual objectives and will be reviewed biannually. (Shared upon meeting for a discussion.)
The goals for the position are organized around key themes. Each theme has clear result areas:
- Service Delivery
- Client Relationship
- People Relationship
- Adherence to processes
- Overall 2-5 years of analytics experience, preferably across multiple domains (marketing, sales, supply chain) or multiple industries (insurance, financial services, retail, life sciences)
- 2-5 years hands on experience in utilizing statistical tools (e.g., SAS, SPSS, SQL)
- An MBA from a reputed institute or an Engineer with exceptional work experience/Masters in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research)
- Strong experience in advanced statistics and analytics including segmentation, modeling, regression, forecasting etc.
- Strong business understanding of at least one domain/industry
- Exposure in working directly with clients to conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis on a variety of projects ranging in both complexity and scope
- Excellent communications skills with respect to translating business needs into a mathematical/data analysis approach and translating analysis results back into business terms.
- Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate highly complex findings that focus on the critical issues and provide actionable opportunities. Demonstrated outstanding critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a cross cultural environment
- Proven project successes, including balancing multiple projects and differing project priorities.
- Previous consulting analytics experience preferred
FLEXIBILITY & LOCATION
- Full time role in an entrepreneurial culture.
- This position will be based in Mumbai, India
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS, TO APPLY
Email Your Resume at email@example.com with subject line
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.