Position- Senior Manager Operation Analytics
Year of Exp: 7-10 +Yrs
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Lead operates as part of the Operations Management & Analytics team and supports all aspects of developing, maintaining, and improving staff planning and performance management processes.
- Team is responsible for producing and governing all inputs to management tools and plans such as time standards and resource metrice.
- Regularly produces forecasts, capacity and staffing plans, decision support analysis, and other reports to provide management with actionable information to be used to efficiently direct resources.
- Lead supports business improvement and strategic projects with analysis and tools such as simulations.
- Team is expected to design tools and enhancements through consultation, process studies, and analysis and s/he is responsible for forecast accuracy, resource utilization, on-time delivery of solutions.
- Partners with supported operations teams to design solutions, gather and apply business intelligence to ongoing plans, and to consult on performance.
- Need to interact with all levels of the business to accomplish goals.
Experience and Qualifications:
Candidate must have Masters in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or related degree with a high quantitative component and an excellent academic record. Improving processes, or implementing management solutions in a high-performance organization.
Should have Managed a Team.
- Subject matter experience in some decision sciences areas (demand planning, time-series forecasting methods, staff planning, decision-making, optimization, simulations, scheduling, advanced measurement techniques, and deep-dive strategic analysis).
- Experience with basic analytics, ability to learn advanced process thinking and data analytics
- Demonstrated analytical skills and attention to detail.
- 6 – 10 years of experience in Analytics Domain( Operation / Supply Chain Management)
- Should have worked on Capacity planning and Forecasting.
- Working experience in SAS is mandatory.
- Should have managed a team for 3 – 4 years.
If this role interests you then kindly revert back to this mail with your updated profile and below details.
Relocation to Bangalore:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited