We are currently looking for a Sr. Level role in Operational role in Analytics with a leading KPO at Gurgaon.
Exp : 10-15 yrs in Analytics with good knowledge in handling a team and predictive modeling. Knowledge of Fraud analytics or antimoney laundering will be preferable.
- Leads teams that have data analytic responsibilities including sample design, data prep, identification of appropriate analytic and statistical method documentation of process and results
- Builds and reviews business scorecards and performance metrics for the assigned teams and appropriately builds action plans
- Partners with the Senior Leadership in planning, implementation and evaluation / modification of existing operations, systems and procedures
- Partners with business unit leaders to design advanced analytical strategies that enhance their identification capabilities in the areas of fraud detection, subrogation, audits and coordination of benefits. This could take the form of supervised and unsupervised models, cluster analysis, etc.
- Shares best practices with the team onsite and with business partners
- Hiring, coaching, mentoring and performance management of staff to ensure talent is working toward improving our business and servicing our custom.
If Interested please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org / Preeti.saraswat2009 or call at 011-46140024