Analytics - Manager
Job Content and Scope:
- Leading & managing a team of Business Analysts/Senior Analyst and coordinating with the Client team to manage deliverables
- Supporting the Client facing teams by understanding the analytics requirements and business strategies to meet the agreed deadline
- Supporting the analytics needs of business by analyzing data from multiple sources including Capillary CRM data & the external data from the clients
- Work with different lines of business to measure and track suitable metrics for efficiency and effectiveness
- Training the team on different aspects of analysis, SQL, SAS, Statistical Modeling etc.
- Exceptional analytical skills with solid technical knowledge of analysis tools
- Ability to work independently and also leading a cross-domain and cross functional team
- Contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business) used by analysts.
- Resolves disagreements and conflicts constructively, knows when to involve others.
Technical / Functional Skills & Experience:
- 3-6 years of experience in Analytics (preferably retail analytics)
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of data analytics tools like SQL/SAS and Statistics is a must
Educational Qualifications :
- BE/BTech from premier institutes
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org