I am representing a Executive Search firm based in Noida and currently working on a important assignment with a leading Fortune 100 Management Consulting for the position of Manager / Sr.Manager Capital Markets Analytics.
Experience- 8-15 years
Work Location - Gurgaon / Bangalore / Mumbai
- Lead analytical projects in areas of Wealth Management, Treasury/Trading and Asset management.
- Work with clients to gather business requirements from multiple sources i.e. product managers, development teams, and functional group members, and solutioning the client proposal
- Present analytic findings & opportunities for improvement to senior management and summarize key findings, and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization
- Onsite support may be required depending upon business requirements
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in understanding functioning of capital market firms, revenue, cost drivers and various processes.
- Strong technical and analytic skills to translate complex data into insights.
- Hands on experience in working with data and using analytical tools and techniques (SAS, SPSS etc). Person should also have data integration experience from multiple sources.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and tools
- Experience in resolving complex data issues in creative and effective ways. High self-motivation for success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Three to five years of business analysis/ onsite experience in large size wealth management or asset management companies
- Graduate/Post-Graduate in a quantitative field (engineering/economics/statistics) or Management
- Industry accepted certifications eg FRM, PRM will be desirable.
If interested, share your updated profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
CTC (Fixed + variable):
Pref Work location:
Visa (Specify if any):
Mount Talent Consulting, India, APAC & EMEA
Mount Technology Consulting Inc., USA
Linked In: http://in.linkedin.com/in/guptakanikag