Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Project Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client, Global Leading Debt Recovery Firm which has also been named as one of the fastest growing companies in the world is looking to rapidly expand their India offshore office. They are looking to hire an analytics professional who can identify the future growth areas of business for the firm globally.
Job Description - Reporting to the Director-Analytics and handling a team of 4-5 analysts you will be responsible to provide data driven insights for the operations of the business. In addition to this, you will be responsible for- Identify and implement new business strategies to improve profitability and business processes
- Define and execute analytical approach to solving complex business problems through data extraction and analysis
- Develop and coach direct reports and other analytical resources on cross functional teams
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be an MBA from a premier institute with 6-8 years of experience in business analytics.
- You must have a strong background of working on analytical tools like SAS,SQL etc.
- In addition to this you must have experience in handling teams and mentoring them.
- You should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer - The company has been rated as one of the top 50 companies to work for in India and are known to encourage work life balance. You will get an outstanding career growth in a completely meritocratic culture.
To Apply - Click here to apply