Manager Analytics @ MNC Bank
Bangalore / Kolkata
Purpose of Department
Provide analytical support to PFS, Bank N. A.
1. Recruitment, on-boarding, training, coaching, mentoring and talent management.
2. Goal setting, regular feedback, and performance appraisals, lead from front, lead by example
3. Hands-on technical guidance and leadership on all the analytics projects.
4. Delivery of analytics & predictive models requests in adherence to time & established quality standards.
5. Provide business insights and recommendations based on predictive models and analytic work.
6. Ensure team adherence to all the applicable compliance policies and business standards.
7. Build and manage relationship & trust with analytics and business clients.
8. Analytics Work:
- Extracting, collating, performing data integrity checks, manipulating and analyzing data
- Development of predictive models, segmentations and strategies; model validations and quantification & tracking of benefits / performance analytics uses; reports & business analysis.
- Documentation and presentation of work to internal clients / business clients.
- Influence and partner with campaigns / business for the appropriate uses of analytics in business decision-making.
A desirable candidate should have a combination of problem solving skills, analytical skills, knowledge of statistical techniques /methods and programming skills - SAS / SQL.
The candidate should have a Masters or Ph. D. degree in either Economics (econometrics) or Statistics or MBA (with quantitative background) having 4+ years of post qualification experience in Analytics and currently working in a Managerial cadre.
The candidate must have excellent inter-personal skills, presentation & documentation skills, flexibility & adaptability and ability to work in a team environment.
A candidate with significant proven experience in analytics for US financial industry would be preferred. Demonstrated ability / experience in people management, project management and client relationship management is required.
Interested candidates can send their profiles to email@example.com or call me on 040-40101210.