One of our clients, A leading MNC Bank is looking for a right candidate for the below mentioned position.
Basic Job Purpose:
- Formulating risk policies within RBI provisos and market requirements with an aim of optimizing the risk-reward equation
- Designing and generating appropriate MIS for tracking portfolio performance vs benchmarks
- Rebalancing the credit exposure across risk segments to ensure cost of credit is within plan forecasts using risk scorecards and bureau data
- Collaborating with Product and Analytics Unit teams to develop new offerings to customers and to broaden the target base within acceptable levels of risk, in sync with market requirements and competition
- Managing interactions with auditors - internal and external.
- Handling underwriting deviations and monitoring the underwriting process and quality
- Interfacing with the IT team to work through risk system upgrades
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis for identifying portfolio risk areas
- Working with global modeling teams on Scorecard and other projects involving high-end analytics
Education & Experience:
- MBA/MA Economics/MSc Statistics from Premier Institutes, 2006/2007 batches with experience in analytics in the banking products required.
- IIMís, XLRI, FMS, IITís, JBIMS, ISI, DSE, NITIE, IGIDR, MSE-Institutes preferred.
Interested candidates may send your profiles with current CTC details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Datamatics Staffing Services