We are assisting one of the Analytics firms for Analysis Manager position based out of Gurgaon.
- Understand clients' business objectives and strategy to ensure that analysis work is focused on those areas where most value can be added
- Use SAS and Microsoft software to create meaningful and actionable analysis using transaction, contextual and market research data, enabling clients to develop world leading customer focussed strategies.
- People and project management of a team of analysts delivering actionable insight to Clients.
- Work with the client team to deliver insights to improve our clients’ understanding of their customers
- Integration of multiple sources of data
- Make recommendations using analysis results to be input into client action plans
- Quality assurance of team member’s work
- Supervising, mentoring, training and management of junior analysts within the team
Experience/ Skills Required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in an analytical/ statistical role
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical subject e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
- Masters qualification in statistics or similar (desired)
- Strong SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.)
- Strong statistical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Logical Thinker
- Creative problem solver
- Experience in training more junior colleagues
- Experience of leading and managing people
Additional Desirable Experience/ Skills
- Experience of dealing with clients face to face (desired)
- Experience of presenting analysis to a wide and non-technical audience (desired)
- Relevant analytical experience in the following industries: retail, consumer goods, telecoms, Finance, media, pharmaceutical
- Experience working with Consumer Goods or retail clients is an advantage but not Mandatory.
Interested candidates may mail their CV to email@example.com