About Fractal Analytics -
Fractal Analytics is a leading provider of advanced analytics services and helps companies across the globe enhance profitability with the help of scientific decision making. Fractal has deployed analytics to drive significant value for many Fortune 1000 companies in the areas of customer acquisition, retention, value enhancement, risk management and marketing optimization. Fractal caters to companies in CPG, financial services, insurance, and retail industries. Fractal currently has a global presence with offices in San Mateo, New Jersey, London, Singapore, Mumbai and Gurgaon. For further information, please visit www.fractalanalytics.com
Analytics Lead – Financial Services
Mumbai Area, India
Fractal Analytics is a high-growth analytic consulting firm seeking an analytics lead with at least three years of experience in predictive or business analytics. The incumbent will manage and engage client teams to understand, define and develop data-driven solutions to meet the needs of clients in financial services.
- Manage delivery project teams with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based solutions and insights for clients
- Develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to the client and result in new projects and revenue streams for Fractal
- Develop and implement analytical methodologies, processes, and technological solutions that integrate diverse information solutions and generate analytical insights
- Leverage technology to enhance the competitive position of clients by identifying appropriate solutions and/or products and designs
- Effectively provide consultancy to clients on various aspects of their business using data analytics
- Build a team of skilled and motivated analysts/senior analysts to deliver large data-based projects to the financial services clients; outline goals, conduct the performance review and appraisal of the team and coach employees
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years experience in delivery/account management in a data analytics environment
- At least 3 years experience in the financial services industry
- Payments industry experience and multi-national business experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience on data mining tools like SAS, SPSS, R, BI tools etc.
- Proven ability to rapidly learn, evaluate, and integrate new and existing technologies to realize business value
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate data insights into meaningful business recommendations
- Excellent skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and other spreadsheets
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills and ability to communicate effectively clients.
Education: BE/ B.Tech (any discipline) or MBA (Business, Risk Management, Finance) or MS in Statistics/Economics
How to Apply
Please send your resume or CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Please include the position you are applying to in the subject line.