Role- Analytics Manager [Capital Markets/Wealth Management]
Experience- 7+ yrs
Client: World’s leading Consulting service firm
Education: Graduation and Post Graduation Quantitative Field
The incumbent would provide consulting for analyzing data using statistical models, reports and quantitative ad-hoc analysis to develop actionable recommendations for Global Capital Market firms.
Key Functions and responsibilities include:
- Lead analytical projects in areas of Wealth Management, Treasury/Trading and Asset management.
- Work with clients to gather business requirements from multiple sources i.e. product managers, development teams, and functional group members, and providing solutions to the client proposal
- Onsite support may be required depending upon business requirements
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in understanding functioning of capital market firms, revenue, cost drivers and various processes.
- Hands on experience in working with data and using analytical tools and techniques (SAS, SPSS etc).
If you are interested please reply to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 080-42556828.
Consultant- Recruitment |Asterion Consulting Private Limited | Direct: +91 – 80 - 42556828 |