Analyst MI & Planning
- Ensures the timely and accurate production of monthly customer group, product and other management reports.
- Efficient execution with high quality deliverables and providing significant value-add to stakeholders of the analytics division
- Ensures that reports are reflective of current organisational structure, product groupings, accounting policies and other group/local reporting requirements
- Develops and enhances quality of reports to help users in cost control, business planning and management
- Contributes to the on-going development of MIS and improvements of the quality of information produced.
- Contributes to the Bank's ability to identify the profitability of the cost centres, products and customers by providing accurate product unit costs and relevant revenue figures in the Customer Profitability Reports.
- Co-ordinate with ASP FIN the implementation of various enhancements to MI reports.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the department
- Assists in the annual operating plan.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Min 3-4 years experience in finance and accounts
- Exposure to bank system HUB & HMI
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Sal is upto 9 lacs
If any interested pls send profiles to : email@example.com or call 8297121110