For a well known Financial Services group.
Role - Analyst for Economics and Strategy.
Reporting to : Sr Economist
- Responsible for tracking and forecasting various macroeconomic variables
- Writing research reports on the economic policy environment and tracking and analyzing the impact of policy decisions by various government departments and independent regulators.
- Writing periodical reports on overall macroeconomic scenario in India and other major economies.
- Overseeing the development of a query-able macro economy database
- Needs to have 2 – 5 years relevant experience
- Must be a post graduate in Economics
- Exposure to thematic report pieces would be advantageous.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org