Analyst will be a part of Investment team of Cleantech Company / fund and will primarily be responsible for evaluating investments in clean energy/renewable energy space.
Incumbent will have following responsibilities:
- To handle deal end-to-end including analysis, transaction structuring, negotiation of transaction & closure of deals.
- Evaluating investments in wind, solar, biomass, hydro power space including green field acquisitions
- Developing and analyzing financial models
- To carry out and coordinating due diligence
- Regularly tracking renewable energy sector
- An MBA from TOP B school with 3-5 years of experience.
- Prefer people with engineering background
- Must have experience of working with clean energy focused PE of IB or Consulting firm in Investments.
- Must have handled deals end-to-end
- Prefer people from Big 4 cleantech consulting background.
- Must have experience of financial modeling, due-diligence, deal structuring etc.
Company – A Renewable energy investment company
Location - Delhi
If your profile matches above skill sets, please contact Deepti Juneja at email@example.com
HRD India Consulting
+91-11-46091640, +91 9711118941