We are an executive search firm based in Gurgaon. We are currently working on a position with one of the Leading Management Consulting Firm.
Designation –Analyst– Chemical and Natural Resources
Job Location – Gurgaon
Experience – 2 - 4 years
- To work closely with CNR clients to help them raise their performance to new heights through strong knowledge of energy sector, industry practices, innovation areas and cutting-edge technology.
- Will provide consulting services across all facets of the Natural Resources industry to help companies seize opportunities in a world of constant change
- Is expected to work competently within a geography, or with close supervision, across geographies
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experienced in overall Chemical and Natural Resources Domain – Steel/ Chemicals / Metal / Mining.
- Understanding area of business and overall business strategy in CNR
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Apply comprehensive knowledge for area of specialization
- Project management skills
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues
- Able to provide sound solutions to executives within all aspects of Chemical and Natural Resources Domain
- People Management skills
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
If interested please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org