Assistant Manager–Warehouse Operations
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
- Pepperfry is a managed marketplace in the Jewelry, Home Décor, Health and Beauty, Clothing and Accessories categories and work towards ensuring lots of reliable variety across multiple access devices.
- Our merchandise is sourced from brands and craftsmen alike and supported with a vendor and inventory management infrastructure across multiple warehouse locations fulfilling customer demand from across India and abroad.
- A startup, Pepperfry is founded by a team of experienced retail and ecommerce professionals from leading Indian and MNC companies and aims to become the leading Indian lifestyle eCommerce brand soon. To do so, we are building a best in class team comprising people high on energy, with strong career records in previous organizations and a willingness to work in a fast paced start up. Folks who enjoy working in a collegial environment while meeting ambitious business goals will enjoy the Pepperfry career adventure.
Assistant Manager – Warehouse Operations reports to Manager – Fulfilment Operations
The company is looking for an Assistant Manager – Warehouse Operations. This is a key operational role and we are looking for a candidate with a good Supply Chain experience – specifically in Warehouse Management and Logistics – to match the company’s growth plans. The key responsibilities of the selected person would be:
- Getting the Warehousing Operations executed as per the demand profile and meet Customer expectations
- Continuously Drive improvements in the warehouse processes
- Driving down cost to serve with a focus on improved productivity and efficiency in warehousing operations
- Managing people and motivating teams
- Track key process and warehouse metrics
Profile Requirements (Qualification & Experience)
- Graduate/Engineering Graduate
- 4- 10 years of work experience in Warehouse Management - preferably running Warehouse with a standard WMS package, and logistics functions preferably in high growth FMCG/ Retail Company
- Exposure/Hands on experience in managing Customer to Cash Cycle in a high growth environment
Profile Requirements (Skills & Competencies)
- Good people management skills
- Good communication skills
- Has hands-on experience in managing warehouse processes
- Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Assistant Manager - Warehouse Operations"