AM-Tools Support Analyst
MNC Bank KPO
To manage the implementation, usage and BAU operationalisation of Project Management Tools such as Clarity and Document Collaboration Tools such as SharePoint within Global Finance and Finance Change. To develop, provide and champion guidelines, training and standards for project management processes across the breadth of Finance Change To manage and support core PMO processes (Control documents, Reporting, Risks & Issues, Change Management, and Planning). To manage the monitoring of security and data within the tools to promote best practice and creation of Management Information for use by the Senior Leadership team.
To liaise closely with IT as a SPOC for new tools, processes and enhancements. To identify and assess new tools for use within Finance Change.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business or accountancy
- 4-7 years PQE (after degree qualification)
- Intermediate working knowledge of Clarity, SharePoint, Microsoft Office; MS Project and PowerPoint is essential.
- Essential in depth practical experience of managing multiple major projects / programmes concurrently
- A wide experience of project environments – including a major financial institution
- A self starting, independent worker who will take the initiative and progress the development and profile of this role across Finance Change
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners and vendors.
- Essential - exposure to international business
- A wide exposure to project and programme management systems and methodologies, processes, procedures and tools.
- Good experience and practical application of Project management methodology such as PRINCE 2 or PMI (project management institute) is essential. The candidate will be expected to qualify as a Prince 2 practitioner within 18 months of joining the team.
- Fluent and clear business English (spoken and written) language skills.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and solution to problematic areas.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- Team working and experience working in a project environment and a flexible and adaptable working style to work with multiple project managers across multiple geographies.
Please mark subject line as 'AM-Tools Support Analyst'and mail to email@example.com
Please mention current CTC & notice period