Designation: Assistant Manager / Team Leader
Work Location: Mumbai (Vikhroli/Airoli)
About the Company :
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading global business process outsourcing company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals including Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process outsourcing services such as finance and accounting, customer care, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry specific back office and front office processes. WNS has over 21,000 professionals across 21 delivery centers worldwide including Costa Rica, India, Philippines, Romania, Sri Lanka and United Kingdom.
Deep industry knowledge and expertise, a partnership approach, comprehensive service offerings and a proven track record enables us to deliver business value to many of the world’s leading companies. We are passionate about building an organization that is valued by our clients, employees, business partners, investors and the community at large. Our management team comprises accomplished professionals from leading global organizations. Each member brings deep business acumen and outsourcing domain expertise, ensuring a strong growth curve.
- Graduate with 2/3 years experience in international BPO
- Team leading experience is a must
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Team players with a ready disposition to learn
- Able to lead a team, Mentor figure to the agents.
- Computer Literate.
- Ability to deliver through people, initiator potential, Coaching and mentoring, Strong leader, Customer centricity, interpersonal skills
- Candidate will be primarily responsible for ensuring servicing of all KPIs with minimum rejections. Team Leaders will also be responsible for:
- Monitoring Service Levels - Periodic collection and analysis of data received.
- Daily work allocation
- Proactively managing performance and enhancing performance of team based on SLAs
- Attendance, rostering and leave management
- Responsible for maintaining and achieving team SLA targets. Facilitates and coordinates all team requirements
- Works closely with Team Managers to drive team processes, production requirements to meet/exceed customer requirements (SLAs).
- Timely escalation of people issues to Team Supervisors / TM of issues/complaints.
- Identification of soft skills training needs and responsible for Process Training of employees
- Internal (production statistics)
- Customer updates
- System Downtime
- Queries/work shadowing
- Incentive / Performance Management monitoring
- Motivates and builds the skills of the team , Monitoring performance and guiding the team
- Guides and coaches employee
- Building relationship within his team, People Development while maintaining discipline within team
- Preparation and submission of periodic reports to client.
- Implementing corrective actions as required
- Responsible for proactively managing service delivery and providing outstanding levels of quality service delivery that are in line with WNS GS service delivery standards and client/customer expectations to ensure high customer satisfaction levels.
In case you are interested, please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org