- Work closely with counterparts to ensure seamless operations
- Responsible for ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met consistently
- Responsible for compiling MIS on supplier compliance with Standards
- Continuously look for ways to improve the ways of working
- Manage operational constraints to support the delivery of the right range that works for customers and Stores
- Regularly report the delivery of operational requirements to stakeholders
- Successfully manage the impact we have on suppliers to ensure we has the best supply base to deliver great products to customers
- Lead the Supply Chain team to deliver the objectives of the Operations, Customer, People and Finance Plan
- At least 5-6 years Experience in BPO operations and at least 2 years preferably in logistics planning, distribution, supply chain area for a multinational company
- Basic SQL and Advanced MS Excel skills (MS Excel, MS Access in particular) and VBA skills.
- Graduate, MBA (operations, finance).
Please send your Cvs to email@example.com