Assistant Manager – Sales
Essential Functions (Job description)
Key Responsibility: Responsible for developing new clients and ensuring consistent flow of new revenue for the company.
- Set appointments and personally meet with prospects, conducts in depth dialogue and develops a positive business relationship built on mutual trust.
- Partners across the firm to utilize appropriate resources for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- Keeps up to date on prospects’ current issues, researches new information on prospects.
- Ensures timeframes and deliverables are met in the sales process; and ensures that post-sales teams provide quality service to all assigned clients.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
Other Responsibility: May assist in preparing proposals for client presentation and participate in group presentations.
- Support senior colleagues with research papers.
- Understands and complies with published Marsh Professional Standards and guidelines.
Academic Background: MBA from reputed institute preferred
Work Experience :
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Domain knowledge preferred
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org