POSITION :Assistant Manager Regional Corporate Centre
MNC Bank BPO
Regional Corporate Centre has end-to-end responsibility for the financial affairs of the various Legal Entities in the company Structure, including monthly reviews and commentary, statutory & regulatory reporting, capital requirements, balance sheet reconciliations and month end journals. The team also is responsible for preparing the Financial Statements for their cluster of legal entities and ensuring high standard and correct disclosure and co-ordinating the external audit of the subsidiary accounts.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Monthly preparation of the P&L and balance sheet and commentary for various entities
- Monthly/quarterly reconciliations and journals
- Regulatory compliance
- LE FX management
- Recapitalisation, impairment reviews etc.
- Performing Legal entity health checks.
- Statutory financial reporting, including liaison with external auditors
- Balance sheet reconciliations & month end journals
- Preparation of ad-hoc report & responding to queries.
- The provision of LEC support to the business LEC's across the group
- Ensuring adherence to timetable and maintaining a high quality of deliverables.
- Ensuring integrity and completeness of financial records, and ensuring compliance with finance control standards
- Involvement in migration of any additional finance responsibilities which includes developing and maintaining process maps and supporting documentation for all finance functions managed by the team
- Responsible for compliance with financial control standards and LEC policies
- Continuously innovate with focus to improve process – enhance efficiencies and add value; ensuring quality consciousness in all aspects of the team.
- Work collaboratively with team of staff performing similar tasks across other service areas to ensure consistency in approach and quality of service delivery to service area clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & BACKGROUND/WORK EXPERIENCE
- Postgraduate/ professional accounting qualification, preferably CA or CPA
- Minimum 4 years of post CA qualification experience or minimum 8 - 9 years of experience for non CAs.
- Willingness to work in different time zones to support clients.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark subject line "Assistant Manager Regional Corporate Centre" .
Pl mention CTC, ECTC, notice period.