Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Product Control / Middle Office
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in the world, with a significant presence in the Asian market, and a solid reputation of delivering highly specialized services to its customers. Over the years, the client has achieved exponential growth rates in India, and to supplement this trend, a need has arisen for an exceptional Product Control candidate.
Job Description - Reporting to the Manager-Product Control, you will be responsible for interacting with different team members, and resolving issues to drive the business forward. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and reviewing the daily P&L for equity and equity derivative products.
- Ensuring the proper calculation and preparation of daily capital requirement.
- Preparing a variety of financial documents including the monthly GST returns, and the annual financial statements for entities for which the team is responsible.
- Assisting in the monthly balance sheet substantiation.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will be a postgraduate with a professional accounting qualification, preferably a CA or CPA.
- You will have minimum 4 years of post qualification experience (for CA or CPA), or 5 years of experience within product control for MBA Finance with and investment banking background.
- A background in Product Control and an exposure to financial instruments (equities and derivatives) would be desirable.
- You will also be expected ton mentor junior staff, in addition to establishing and maintaining client relationships.
What's on Offer - An excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to work within a challenging and fast paced environment with a competitive salary package. Having achieved exceptional growth rates in the Indian market, our client provides the ideal candidate with an excellent platform for future career progression.
To Apply - Click here to apply