We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi.We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and cater to companies like-Nestle India, Dabur, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Eli Lilly , Panacea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We have a current opening for an Assistant Manager- Process Excellence position with India’s topmost FMCG MNC to be based at Kolkata.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
- Responsible for execution of Process Excellence Strategy and deliverables aligning with the company’s strategic direction, values and goals in service functions i.e Marketing, finance, supply chain, IT , HR etc.
- Development & Implementation of Processes & Systems across all functions at H.O. and R & D centre
- Automated work-flow systems for cross functional processes/ approval process (CAPEX, MC approval process, BOM process, NPD process, Change management, Deviation management etc.)
- Samurai Lean Six Sigma projects ( Yellow Belt/ Green Belt) - all functions at H.O.
- Process Excellence initiatives at H.O. (5S, Kaizen, Visual Management etc.)
B.Tech with M.B.A (Marketing) preferably a certified Black Belt/ Master Black Belt with a minimum of 5 years of experience in all facets of Process & Quality and Minimum 3 years experience of Lean Six Sigma & DFSS implementation in transactional processes (Marketing, Finance, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, HR, R & D etc.)
Salary : Best in the industry
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment
2.Your current and expected salary package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Kolkata
Kindly email to : LS@optionsindia.net