AM PMO Analyst
MNC Bank KPO
To assist the programme office by acting as an analyst for Management information Reporting. Create & support core MI processes and utilise collated data to create Management reports for use by the Senior Leadership team. Produce regular and ad hoc Senior Executive Reports, monitor and ensure that relevant program teams comply with the Governance framework.
- Create & support core MI processes.
- Utilise collated data to create MI (management information) for use by the senior leadership team.
- Produce regular and ad hoc senior executive reports that may be presented to all levels of the organisation, up to the CEO & Chair.
- Create tools to help monitor progress or to help produce MI for the senior leadership team.
- Monitor and ensure that projects comply with the governance framework.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelorís degree in economics, business or accountancy
- 4-7 years PQE (after degree qualification)
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners and vendors.
- Essential - exposure to international business of any kind.
- Essential - exposure to project and programme management systems and methodologies, processes, procedures and tools.
- Experience of at least 1 Project management methodology such as PRINCE 2 or PMI (project management institute) is beneficial but candidate will be expected qualify within 2 years of joining the bank.
- Fluent business English (spoken and written) language skills.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and solution to problematic areas.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- Team working and experience working in a project environment and a flexible and adaptable working style to work with multiple project managers.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
Please mark subject line as 'AM PMO Analyst'and mail to email@example.com
Please mention current CTC & notice period