URGENT opening for a Renowned FMCG company
Job Location: Kolkata
Looking for candidates with 4--8 yrs. experience in packaging supplier/fmcg Company.
Looking for MBA from Premier B school.
Preferred Industry: Personal care & skin care products
IIP Postgraduates/other Packaging qualification or,
B.Sc (Chem) / M.Sc (Chem) with MBA or
ICWA / CA with relevant buying experience.
Procurement of Rigid and Flexible Packaging Material for Personal Care Products Business
- Responsible for sourcing of rigid and flexible packaging materials for the personal care products business on a timely basis and as per planned requirements.
- Manage a team of vendors, including contracting driving to adherence to performance metrics in cost reduction, rationalization, lead time reduction, quality compliance.
- Responsible for resolution of all issues related to quality, specifications, revalidations, damages/losses, etc.
- Track relevant markets for gathering information on supply and demand of Packaging Material & underlying commodities and leverage the same in buying decisions.
- Ensure close monitoring of vendor performance to encourage a continuous improvement culture.
- Take the lead in identifying new, more reliable and / or lower cost resources of supply.
- Assist in-house product development teams to identify product innovation possibilities by sharing market intelligence.
- Efficient management of inventories including tracking of non-moving and co-ordinating with other parts of the business to ensure optimal utilization.
- Comply with laid down systems and processes in the Packaging Material procurement and set-up new systems & fine tune existing one to meet requirements of the business.
- Function as a team player to implement end to end solutions across the supply chain, including interactions with the demand planning, manufacturing, logistics, vendors & other external agencies.
- Validate Bill of Materials (BOM) and prepare standard costs for release on a quarterly basis.
- Maintain updated information records and price masters in SAP at all times.
- Generation of appropriate MIS and analytics on a regular basis to support performance management systems.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge of various sources of supply chain for rigids, such as bottles, caps, jars, caps, tubes, etc.
- Knowledge of key quality parameters and specifications of the commodity packaging materials
- Knowledge of cost drivers in the rigids packaging industry.
- Knowledge of manufacture and the factors that influence the market price
- Negotiation skills of very high order.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Should have experience in handling complexity and volatility requirement.
- Strong strategic mindset.
- Strong in systems and processes.
Head of Buying/Procurement.
Head of Finance.
Interested candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Land Line: +91-22-33653135, 9969516361