Assistant Manager – Operational Risk & Internal Control – Management Reporting
Assistant Manager – MNC Bank KPO
No. of positions-6
- Align with the Business and Regional Operational Risk team onsite to centralize and standardize the Operational Risk reporting requirements.
- Assist onshore team with creating standardized templates & testing and rollout as per the Operational Risk reporting requirements.
- Migrate & manage Operational Risk reporting functions into Risk and Analytics
- Continuous review of processes with the objective of improving the service delivery timeframes and identify areas of improvement.
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with business areas and identify areas of service improvements by implementing regular calls and feedback mechanism.
- Initiate and then implement high-impact quality projects leading to operational efficiency and higher productivity (Within Six Sigma, Lean process improvement methodology)
- Influence and escalate key customer issues in an effective way to ensure timely resolution
- Effective communication with the team members on organization strategy and goals required for the respective roles and responsibilities
- Create an environment within the team which fosters free sharing of knowledge & ideas
- Adherence to Group policies, audit, controls, and compliance requirements including but not limited to Declaration of secrecy, data protection act, health, safety and security, clear desk policy
- To continually assess the operational risks inherent in the processes, taking account of changing operating procedures, staff movements, legal and regulatory requirements, management restructures, and the impact of new technology.
- Effectively drive and manage change, plan business contingency and achieve cross-training.
- To be aware of changes in requirements that would impact timely MI reporting.
- Ensure all regulatory reporting requirements are considered e.g. SOX
- Any process re-engineering must comply with the applicable control environment
- Adherence to Group Finance Instruction Manual and departmental controls
- Candidate must be willing to travel overseas for extended period of stay
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/CPA /CFA with 2-7 years OR MBA Finance from a reputed Institute with 5-8 years of experience in Management Reporting & Analysis / Global Consolidation of a organization of similar scale/
- Knowledge of Finance functions in a banking environment
- Proven ability to project manage migrations of finance processes and exposure to diverse/multi-culture work environments with strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills are mandatory, as are good tact and diplomacy, as the role requires relationship management with other individuals and teams within the Banking Group
- Orientation towards Quality (Six Sigma/Lean methodology) and technical bent of mind
- Good Knowledge in MS Office Suite; Superior ability in MS Powerpoint & Excel, Report generation tools is key to the role especially working knowledge on OBIEE etc.
Please mark subject line as 'Assistant Manager – Operational Risk & Internal Control – Management Reporting' and mail to email@example.com
Please mention current CTC & notice period