Global Leader in Business Processes & Technology Management is looking for Management Trainee / Assistant Manager ~ Procurement & Sourcing ( US Shift 8 pm-3 am)
- Global Sourcing expertise in one or more of the following:
- Services: Consulting, transportation, printing, recruitment, relocation, renovation, security services, storage & archiving services
- Facilities: Office equipment / supplies/ furniture/ maintenance
- Marketing: Event marketing, advertising, promotional merchandise
- IT: IT Consulting, IT hardware, IT software, voice & data communication equipment & services
- Ensuring that the services are as per the SOWs and Understanding of Service SLAs
- It will be an individual contributor role
- Will have to strategize and negotiate actively with suppliers.
- Will have to scout for better suppliers.
- To Liaison with the customer to understand their requirement and close the same in the given time frame.
- Should be able to effectively manage internal / external customers & stake holders.
- Will be responsible for savings targets, timely deliveries, customer satisfaction
- Expertise in at least one of the categories (IT/Services/Facilities/Marketing)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good Analytical / Commercial Skills, Strong Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Need to be strong team Player.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills will be required as the person will have to communicate with suppliers all over the world (English speaking countries)
- Should have commercial acumen and excellent negotiation skills.
- Contract Negotiation/Management skills.
- Should be excellent in Excel in addition to having good working knowledge of MS Word and Power Point.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Graduates with Global procurement/ sourcing experience in USA / UK
CTC : can go upto 6 lacs
Contact : 9433009200 (5-8 pm only)
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org