Position – Associate Manager – Market Research
Company: One of the largest FMCG Companies
- To initiate and coordinate consumer research needs of the marketing team.
- To facilitate gaining consumer feedback for all new product launches, advertising evaluation, promotions and any other marketing initiative which is consumer touching
- To generate trends / consumer insights for the confectionery and salty snacks category and specific brand related diagnostics
- Analyze consumer research data to identify insights, trends, and implications that add value to the design and implementation of strategic business initiatives.
- Play a key role in designing research plans to generate the understanding needed to solve business issues or capitalize upon market opportunities.
- Create a competitive advantage through consumer and market understanding.
- Provide direction to outside agencies and internal resources in the design and implementation of research programs, processes, and result analysis and reporting.
- Support primary consumer research to identify, analyze, track, and report actionable consumer insights to key business stakeholders so as to support key business initiatives.
- Manage on-going consumer data and tracking services, perform routine and extraordinary analysis, ensure appropriate reporting access, formats, and analysis for all business functions.
- Support the communication of key facts, trends, and implications via systematic reports, scheduled presentations, and ad-hoc support for key marketing initiatives.
- Participate in brand teams for program development, analysis, and/or special projects - provide market and consumer insight, relevant data or analysis, manage or lead further research needs.
- Identify new business opportunities and interpret complex information and data to stimulate ideas, concepts, initiatives and strategies.
- An MBA with specialization in Market Research in MR/ Advertising Agencies and/ or FMCG organizations
- Candidate should have at least 4 years of relevant experience in the market research industry and / or responsible for Market research function at the client end, primarily for FMCG organizations.
- Hardcore Market Research Profile – Strong fundamentals of Market Research
- Should be adept at converting marketing / brand issues into research tasks, device appropriate consumer research approaches in order to suggest actionable recommendations to the marketing team
- An in-depth understanding of consumer behaviors and attitudes. A logical and analytical mindset to decode and collate consumer data in both Qualitative and Quantitative form.
- Experience with Quantitative and/or Qualitative techniques like focus group discussions / triads, use of appropriate projective techniques, consumer insight generation, brand tracking monitors is mandatory.
- Experience in reading retail audit and / or household panel data would be an added plus.
Ctc- 9-11.5 lacs
Send in your profiles at Nidhi.email@example.com