Designation: Asst.Manager / Manager.
Location : Delhi
Experience : 3 - 4 Yrs (Post Qualification) - Looking for Candidates only from CA Firm or Consultant.
Qualification : CA / ICWA(Before 2008 Passed out)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and maintenance of books of accounts and financial statements in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards and other applicable regulations and guidelines issued by the Competent authority.
- Preparation of periodic MIS reports of financial information in the prescribed format.
- Statutory compliances of direct and indirect tax laws, including Income tax, Service tax, Excise, Customs, VAT & CST and any other law in force.
- Regulatory compliances of corporate laws, including Companies Act, FEMA, SEBI, SEZ, FCRA, etc.
- Coordinate with Statutory Auditors & Tax Auditors, and providing them the desired financial & accounting information.
- Should have a consulting mindset.
- Should be open to periodic travelling.
I would be glad to discuss this opportunity with you in detail, looking forward for your profile at email@example.com