Mauj Mobile (www.mauj.com) is part of People Group, which owns large digital properties including Shaadi.com and Makaan.com.
Mauj Mobile is a pioneer of mobile internet services in India.
Mobango, which is the apps store owned and promoted by Mauj Mobile, is one of the world’s largest independent mobile applications stores and has over 8 million registered users.
A survey by leading magazine “The Economist” placed Mobango within Top 10 apps stores in the world. Mobango is also the winner of 2012 Red Herring Europe Top 100 Award for Innovation.
Mobango pioneered the PPD (Pay Per Download) business model, where developers can promote their applications in the store to generate thousands of downloads.
To visit Mobango on a mobile phone, visit m.mobango.com
Company - Mauj Mobile & Mobango
Location - Mumbai
Department - Human Resources
Business Unit - Human Resources
No: of reportees - NA
Reporting to - Head – Human Resources
Title - Assistant Manager/Manager– Human Resources
Location: Mumbai (Worli)
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for Human Resources management and development (including talent acquisition, policies/practices and work culture)
- Plan and design new methods to develop and strengthen organizational climate
- Talent Acquisition
- To be innovative & think out of the box to source & attract talent
- To have in depth understanding of the company & its policies
- To conduct interviews, administer tests, roll out offer etc. (end to end recruitment activity)
- Manage PMS roll out & closure as per schedule in sync with centralized HR Operations team
- Provide support to centralized HR Operations team for various employee management activities
- Provide support to conduct various employee engagement activities
- Facilitate On Boarding process as and when required
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA from top B School preferred)
- Strong networking online/offline to leverage sourcing
- Innovative & out of the box thinker to source in a cost effective manner
- Ability to understand the sense of urgency, handle pressure & deliver within defined timeline
- Good at handling multiple open positions & prioritizing the work accordingly
- Experience in HR generalist role
- Excellent negotiation/convincing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented, preferably with good excel knowledge
- Team Player –ability to drive consensus, leverage synergies from cross functional teams
- Total relevant work experience: 4 to 8 years
Good to have
1.MBA from top B School
2.Exposure to Mobile Content/App Store hiring
Please send your cvs on firstname.lastname@example.org along with ctc details.
Team Leader - HR
People Interactive (I) Pvt Ltd.