Position Title - ASSISTANT MANAGER
Function & Specialization - Legal – Real Estate
Industry - Banking & Financial Services
Location - Mumbai
Qualification - LLB
Experience - 2 to 5 years in Law firm
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for details
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
A multinational Asset Management Company.
- Updation of documents, tracking of legal obligations under deals entered into by PMS Real Estate and ensuring that legal obligations are met.
- Review and finalization of the legal documents (definitive documents like Term sheets, Joint Venture Agreements, Sale Deed(s)) in relation to the closure of the transactions.
- Review of proposal, marketing material/brochure, presentations, leaflets, results, annual reports, title documents, litigation, tax and other documentation of any property being considered by PMS Real Estate.
- Resolving queries and complaints raised by team members and/or investors related to any investment made by PMS Real Estate.
- Identification and formulation of various Compliance Boards for timely adherence to the requirements of Regulatory Bodies.
- Individual much be extremely conversant with all relevant laws, regulations and amendments relating to Indian Corporate entities, Property, Regulatory Affairs, Developmental regulations, etc
- Individual must be articulate, possess good legal, analytical and negotiating skills, have the ability to work independently and be capable of interfacing with legal, architectural and development professionals at senior levels.
- Individual must possess strong computer skills (Word, Excel or equivalent). PowerPoint presentation capability is preferred.
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at www.csplsearch.com